Corona protocol practice as of August 2021
The practice is open. There is also the possibility of an online or telephone consultation. We follow the corona protocol of the RIVM and the guidelines of the RBCZ/VBAG.
There is a possibility for a telephone consultation or book a consultation via image calling. Such a consultation is qualitatively similar to an appointment in the practice.
- Do you have a cold or is your child you want to come with?
- Do you or a roommate/family member currently have a fever and/or symptoms of shortness of breath?
- Have you had the new coronavirus in the past 7 days (determined by laboratory test)?
- Do you have a roommate/family member with the new coronavirus (determined with a laboratory test) and have had contact with this roommate/family member less than 10 days ago while he/she still had symptoms?
- Are you quarantined because you had direct contact with someone diagnosed with the new coronavirus or because you came from a code orange travel area?
- If you were able to answer NO to all of the above questions, the appointment can proceed at the practice in Amsterdam.
- If you belong to a risk group because you have underlying conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, reduced resistance or a vulnerable immune system, the consultation can take place by phone or online if desired. When in doubt, please contact us.
In the practice
- We cannot shake hands, please disinfect your hands upon entry, sneezing and coughing at the elbow.
- Please come alone or if the appointment is for your child, preferably with one parent.
- The practice is cleaned after each treatment.
- Make sure you don't have to wait, come no more than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- In the practice, we keep 1.5 meters away as much as possible.
- Please let me know as soon as possible if the appointment cannot go ahead.
- Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Because in our practice we work 1 on 1, the risk of getting infected is very small. Together with my colleagues we do everything possible to treat you safely. At the slightest risk on our part, we will cancel the appointment.